Translate

Friday, May 10, 2019

Seriphyn Knight Chronicles is Now

I will finish what I started by 2020.  I created this series back in 2006, lingering in and out of cache servers for many years. No more will it remain a shadow or figment of imagination. I'm making this series a real deal. Here is how.

~ ★ Zaldizko★  ~


The first book of the series, which I released on the 15th of February this year.

Paid Channels
It has been gaining slow, but steady momentum in paid channels.  Kobo and iTunes continue to be my high revenue channels, whilst Amazon barely kicks off.  Google Play was a surprise new player, which saw to some nice purchases.  I'll continue to only use Amazon for hardback sales and skip their kindle avenue in the coming book campaigns.

Free Read Channels
Webnovel, has surprised me the most with the high support from readers over there.  The Quest-a-Views campaign I have running continues to boost viewing interest.  The almost contract signing was a nice form of reassurance that this story has high potential in the Asian markets.

Wattpad performance is a striking contrast to Webnovel, and not for readership potential. Its experimental read, discovery and ranking system impacted on this story's performance. If it wasn't for recent user group competition campaigns, this story would not be discoverable at all at this site.  I will continue to monitor this site's potential.

It did receive 3rd/4th placing in a community user group awards for the Action/Adventure category this year, saving the story from being dead fish in Wattpad waters.

~ ★ Reborn Legacy★  ~




The story that started it all.  It's only available to read at Webnovel, whilst it's in an in progress state.  I aim to release this story by the end of the year via Kobo, iTunes and Google Play, continuing to use Amazon only for hardback sales.

Its performing slow with little pickup, which makes me think that strong female protagonists aren't as popular as effeminate gay male leads with sass and show of respect towards others.



~ ★ The Fourth Zaldizko★  ~



Cover courtesy of Chryiss.  I wanted something different and more suited to the readership market of Webnovel.  Aside from the title being a tad dark,  I love it.  It really matches the mood of the book with Famine coming out of the darkness.  Brilliant.

This one is also only available to read at Webnovel whilst it's being written at the same time as Reborn.  

The reception for this book is picking up pace with some supportive comments and interest from readers over there. 

Webnovel has been a fantastic story sharing site in general.

Reborn and Fourth are due for paperback releases at the end of this year.  Fourth I had earmarked for earlier towards August/September.

After These?

After these three are four more stories: one between 4th Zaldizko and Reborn, then two following Reborn.  This will complete the Seriphyn Knight Chronicles series and a decade long "must do" saga.

I will have finally finished what I had started.