Translate

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Quests for Views - Zaldizko

The Quest for Views is going on for Zaldizko @wattpad and @webnovel

★ --- Webnovel Version --- ★


♥ - Help me reach 200K views. I throw in Prologue, and Epilogue Special from Leinard's perspective.

♥ - Help me reach 400K view. I post smexy short BL moment between Famine x Leinard.  Kyaa!!

♥ - Help me reach 600K views. I post oneshot of the characters in story you choose for me to write about and what prompt you want me to write on.  Note: Let's keep it clean for general masses.  I'm not keen to end up in court, alright?

♥ - Help me reach 800K views.  I'll provide some more world facts.

♥ - Help me reach 1M views. - I'll get you to pitch me a prompt for the Gat Shiem brothers. Their time before Zaldizko.   What would you like those cheeky four brothers to do. I'll write it.   Note: Again, let's keep it clean. I pretty much like my squeaky clean record. Thank you.

★ --- Wattpad Version --- ★


♥ - Help me reach 6K reads. I throw in Epilogue Special from Leinard's perspective. 

♥ - Help me reach 8K reads. I post smexy short BL moment between Famine x Leinard. Kyaa!!

♥ - Help me reach 10K reads. I post oneshot of the characters in story you choose for me to write about and what prompt you want me to write on. Note: Let's keep it clean for general masses. I'm not keen to end up in court, alright?

♥ - Help me reach 15K  reads. I'll provide some more world facts.

♥ - Help me reach 25K  reads. I'll get you to pitch me a prompt for the Gat Shiem brothers. Their time before Zaldizko. What would you like those cheeky four brothers to do. I'll write it. Note: Again, let's keep it clean. I pretty much like my squeaky clean record. Thank you.