Translate

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

In Progress Works Strategy

Rundown of my strategy.


All in progress works will now be updated exclusively to Tapread.com. 

Why? 
My stories seem to be read there that's why. I feel supported at this site in some weird way. This helps my motivation to complete all my stories.

What does this mean?
All my in-progress books will be removed from Webnovel and Wattpad by the end of the month.  This will make my updates more regular and easier.  I hope to also affirm a solid readership rather than appearing fickle by being all over the place.  

I'm learning the hard way that having in-progress works on many sites is not a good thing.

I know I'm taking a punt on Tapread.com being the newcomer and small drop in the ocean compared to giants Webnovel and Wattpad.  I feel I have a better shot at attracting a readership there and I admire their catalogue they boast. On a business perspective, their support is professional and timely.  Similar to Wattpad. I hope they continue to be this way and evolve into a solid business.

When will this happen?
By the end of the month all works will be pulled.  I continue to update new content to Tapread.  I'm currently posting tweets to advise of this change as well as placing notice on the impacted books.

On Wattpad, the Seriphyn Knight series has already been pulled.  I'll be pulling TMS by the end of the month. 

On Webnovel, the "Deleted Story" image will go up on the 29th with a script on the book summary.

My Future for Wattpad and Webnovel?

I plan to exclusively continue the Original Music Makes series on Wattpad once I've completed my MV22 catalog.  Of course, continue my Ambassador duties that I hope I'm still privileged to perform.

Once my old series are out of the way.  I intend to post an exclusive contemporary boys love series for Webnovel. 

So, these great sites are still in the picture for my story plans.