Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2019

And Then It Was Back to Reality

I've decided to discontinue updating to Webnovel and continue using Wattpad as my sole platform for upcoming works. I've left whatever I've posted there (although I had to delete posts from one of the books because I messed it up) with a disclaimer.

I'm currently testing Royal Road again with Zaldizko, although I also feel my stories wouldn't do well there too since I've noticed a lot of stories posted there are LitRPG, fantasy and romance. Very similar to Webnovel.  I'm not sure how receptive they would be to boys' love action fantasy.

So, I'll stick with Wattpad since it really does have the diverse range of readers that sort of fit my story style. It also holds the largest amount LGBT story sharing content online too.

Yet I'm not that popular there either.  I'm really your left field niche author who gets small luck from time to time.

It would be go if one day I write something ground breaking.  Right now, my words are too weird for most tastes.

I'll keep trying.