Translate

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Happy Birthday Duran Kita


Today is the birthday I granted my fictional friend :).  I can't believe it has been almost two years since I released Duran's story in I'm Kita Duran.  Looking back, I'm quite proud of myself for actually finishing something.

Writing a story is never any easy journey for me. As I'm constantly riddled with distractions, interference, troubles and all sorts of burdens that real life can bring.   I'm not so fortunate that I can make creative writing my living. However, I have been given opportunities to be a writer in some other shape and form with business process writing.

Anyway, I really like writing Original Music Makes and I can't wait to dedicate some time to finish off volume two.

Volume two ended up a far more dramatic and serious story compared to the first. Since the music club has to prove their worth in order to continue its exist. The club members find themselves going to Tokyo during their summer break to compete in an esteem music competition.  Here, they have to face some of their demons as they compete against each other.

More of Duran's past is revisited. Along with a side story of Saski and Kobori's relationship before Kobori's untimely passing.

I've only managed to complete the outline draft. Since I've had to spend time to complete volume one of Seriphyn Knight, it'll be a while before this volume is released. Writing is an extremely slow task for me. 

So I guess I better get back to it.